Nexty.org LaunchedBy Binny V A • Jul 28th, 2008 • Category: Events, Personal, PHP, Sites, Web Development
Nexty is an easy to use To Do list manager created using GTD principles. The core idea behind this software is simplicity. I wanted to make a GTD tool that is the most easy to use. So far, I have released this two times – first when Nexty was created – and then when it was available as a online service. Now, I am giving Nexty its own domain.
Some features that make nexty special…
- Easy to Use
- Using Nexty is very simple – you can start using it without any trouble
- Its ‘gratis’ – you don’t have to pay to use it.
- Open Source
- Its ‘libera’. Since Nexty is published under the BSD License, you can download and modify the code to fit your need.
- See all your tasks, reminders and due dates in one centralized location.
- Next Actions
- Focus on one single task at a time using this feature.
- For Projects, Tasks and Reminders that you have created.
- And the Usual Stuff…
- Nexty has everything you would expect in a GTD system – Projects, Contexts, Reminders – you know – the works.
If you are using Nexty as a locally installed application, there is no need to worry – the source is available for download – and its still in the BSD license. That will not change.
But if you are looking for a free online GTD tool, try Nexty.
Further development details and announcements of Nexty will appear on its own development blog.
If you need any support for using Nexty, post a query on the Nexty Support Forum.
You can also post your suggestions there as well.
I am trying to get some publicity for Nexty and its launch – if anyone has any suggestions about this, your comments are welcome.