- Online Sudoku
- Create DOM - $C()
- $C() is a function that provides a much easier alternative to W3C DOM's createElement function. You can create DOM sturctures very easily with it.
- XML Parser
- I worte a small function 'xml2array()' which will parse the given XML document and return the data in an associative array.
- Enigma Machine
- A script that mimics the working of Enigma machines used in World War II by Germany for encryption and decyption of top secret documents.
- Software DataBase
- 666 Finding Utility
- Find out whether any name has the number 666 encoded in it in two ways.
- Temperment Finder
- Find out your temperment by filing out this questionaire.
Are you using Firefox? I have created a few GreaseMonkey User Scripts.