Weather Man WordPress Plugin
Weather Man shows the weather as a widget in the sidebar. You can add the widget using the Widget page under Appearance. Or you can add it in a post using the [weather-man] shortcode anywhere in the post. It uses Yahoo's Weather API.
Demo of Weather Man WordPress Plugin
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the 'Weather Man' plugin
- Go to the Widget configuration(under Appearance) and add the Weather Man Widget into any sidebar.
- Alternatively, you can add the [weather-man] tag in any post and the Weather Man Widget will show up there.