I have a new blog – LinDesk. LinDesk concentrates on the use of Linux on the Desktop. I am trying to keep it distro agnostic – but there is a slight leaning towards Fedora – as it is the distro I am using. Also, you might find a disproportionate amount of articles about KDE.
Actually this blog has been around for some time. The first article appeared on April 8. But I did not announce it so that there can be a build up of articles before it goes public.
Some Popular Posts
- Konqueror – A Killer App for Linux
- Konqueror, The Browser
- Using Konqueror as an FTP Client
- Internet Connection Sharing using iptables
- How to Mount ISO/MDF Images in Linux
- Top 5 Video Players in Linux
- Wesnoth – The Battle for Productivity
So what do you guys think of the new blog? Is it a good move? Or am I moving towards an early burnout?