Eventr - Event Registration Plugin for WordPress
Eventr, a Event Registration Plugin for WordPress lets you use your blog as an event management tool. You can create an event - the plugin will let people register for the event - it can also show a list of all the attendees. Once the event is done, you can deactivate the event and no more sign ups will be allowed.
- Create multiple events from the Admin side
- Show a registration form for the event at the client side
- Show an attendee list for each event in client side
- See a list of all attendees for each event in the admin side - you can manage this list
- Set an event date - registration will stop after that date.
- Set maximum attendee limit for event. Registration will stop after that limit is reached.
- Registration Fields - Name, Bio, URL, Email, Phone, Image Upload fields
- All fields except the name can be turned off from the admin side
- Ability to export data in CSV format
- Optional Captcha protection for spam prevention
- And More...
- Download the zipped file from the Eventr page in Wordpress Plugin Repository.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the Eventr plugin
- Go to the Events Management page(Tools > Manage Events) to create or edit events.
See it in Action
I have set up a few demo pages - try it out...
I have set up a forum called Eventr WordPress Plugin. Please use that to post your questions.blog comments powered by Disqus