MiniCart will implement a mini-shopping-cart in your blog. You can add items from the admin side and embed the cart into posts. This can also be used as a donation plugin. By design, you can only show one item in a cart.
If you like this plugin, consider making a donation…
[MINICART donate “Mini Cart Plugin”]
The above donate form is created using the MiniCart plugin. To see an actual cart in action, got the MiniCart Demo page.
- Supports Paypal
- Easy to use interface
- You can also embed it directly into a post
- One item/cart restriction. This will force the users to focus on just one item.
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Enable the plugin from WordPress admin area
- Go to Settings > Mini-Cart Setting page and set the paypal id(Make sure this is done).
- Go to Tools > Cart Items and create items
- Embed the cart in a post by using the code [M
INICART item=”ID_OF_ITEM”] anywhere in a post/page.
- Alternatively, you can use the code [M
INICART donate] to show a donation form.
If you have any issues with the plugin, post a thread at the MiniCart Plugin Forum.
This plugin is part of the Plugin Week 2 series. Plugin Week is a week when I publish a new plugin each day for an entire week. I have already one this one time – so this is Plugin Week 2. This is the second plugin released this week. The first is Weather Man.
If you want to get news about the upcoming plugin releases(remember, 1 per day), please subscribe to this site.